As worn by CNBC's Jim Cramer - "Cheap, Durable, and Easy to Use Reading Glasses"
As the nation ages, more people rely on reading glasses to read books, digest restaurant menus and to navigate maps, but they also need more light to see. While reading glasses address the need for magnifying the small words and close up tasks, they don’t do anything to address the need for more light. LightSpecs™ LED Lighted Reading glasses from Panther Vision solve that problem!!!
These premium reading glasses have tiny, Ultra Bright, LED’s built into the temples that put the light exactly where your eyes look. This means that in addition to magnification, you have bright light exactly where you need it to help see what you are reading or working on.
Available in diopters from 1.00 to 3.00 in .25 increments, they are perfect for Reading on an airplane or in a car, map reading, doing crafts, or tackling home do-it-yourself projects when there’s no free hand for a flashlight. LightSpecs™ are perfect for when you want to read in bed and your partner wants to turn out the light and go to sleep.
Foster Grant produces LightSpecs under license from Waters Industries, Inc. and Panther Vision LLC
- Premium, Ultra light, stylish frames with
- Rugged construction for durability
- Optical grade lenses
- Available in diopter 1.00
- 2 Ultra Bright LEDs hidden in the temples of the reading glasses.
- LED’s are angled down 5 degrees to get the light exactly where you need it for reading or tasks.
- Operates on 2 CR-1632 coin cell batteries (included) and provides 50+ hours of battery life and are easily replaced
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty: Against Defects